“Sales.Rocks ”, or “us” or “we” or “our” shall include Sales.Rocks affiliates and subsidiaries within its scope of work, and in order to realize its core activity it collects, stores and processes personal data. Sales.Rocks provides samples and services to support the market research industry by providing clients with access to consumer and business respondents via telephone (both fixed/landline and wireless/mobile).
Our Company Data Protection Policy refers to our commitment to treat information of employees, customers, stakeholders and third parties with the utmost care and confidentiality. With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data fairly, transparently and with respect towards individual rights.
Personal data includes any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
This policy does not apply to the practices and processing of our Customers, to companies that we do not own or control, to individuals that we do not employ or manage, to services provided by other companies that are accessible through our Website. Sales.Rocks is a member of the following industry organizations and complies with all the privacy policies and codes of ethics of these associations:
- WAPOR – World Association for Public Opinion Research
- AAPOR – American Association for Public Opinion Research – USA
- ISO – International Organization for Standardization
1. What type of data we collect?
We gather Personal Information, if it is necessary to provide our Services to you, and if we are entitled or obligated to process Personal Information under applicable law.
- Information you provide to us: We process Personal Information you actively and knowingly provide to us (e.g. name, last name, email address, telephone number when you submit a request to our form, sign up to our newsletter or register via chat). We will inform you every time which information is required, so that you can choose whether you would like to use our services or not. If you choose not to provide us with certain information you may not be able to register with us or benefit from some of the features we provide.
- Log Data: Whenever you visit our service, we may collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser version, access times and dates, and other related statistics. Additionally, we use Log Data including your IP address for security purposes like whitelisting, prevention and recognition of attacks and malware.
2. How we collect data?
Information submitted or provided by you is automatically saved to our system;
We collect publicly available information, to the extent legally permitted under applicable law. We may append this information to our existing information.
Our data will be:
- Accurate and kept up-to-date;
- Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only;
- Processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries;
- Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties.
Our data will not be:
- Communicated informally;
- Stored for more than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected;
- Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies; • • Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities).
3. How we use personal data?
- We collect personal data for market research purposes to help our clients improve their products, services or the way they conduct their business.
- You may choose to obtain access to, or to correct, your personal information at any time.
- Similarly, you may withdraw your consent to processing your personal data at any time (in which case we will delete your personal data).
In order to do any of these things, please contact us using the details below.
4. Where we store the data?
Information, including, without limitation, PI, is primarily stored on servers and systems located in the EU, which servers are licensed, owned, and/or maintained by or on behalf of Sales.Rocks.
5. Security of data
Your Personal Information is treated as strictly confidential and we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures against loss and unlawful processing of such information.
As a company that works in this field, Sales.Rocks highly values system security and data safeguard. Our systems require identity assurance, visible trust, and strong protection and therefore Sales.Rocks security policies include data encryption, pseudonymization, firewalls, malware protection, intrusion detection, safe data storing, SSL security certificates and reliable web hosting.
6. Transferring of data
Data Market Research is a tool used by all sorts of organizations to obtain feedback from customers, members, potential customers and other stakeholders and our main goal is to provide sample and services to support the market research industry and give an extensive range of services – from sample delivery to data collection, analyses, and research delivery in order to bring our customers fresh marketing insights.
The information collected in a research context may be used to plan new products or services, estimate customer/member satisfaction, measure awareness of products or services, or to test reaction to products, services or communications.
We may occasionally collect information that is legally considered more sensitive i.e. “Sensitive Personal Information”. In such instances, we will fully comply with legal restrictions on the collection, storage, use and transfer of such information.
In some circumstances, in order to gain your participation in Internet-based, telephone or in-person survey research, we may transfer your name and email address or your name and telephone number to a marketing research field service facility, or to a company that operates Internet-based research platforms. Before doing so we will ensure that the third party provides and agrees in writing to provide an adequate level of protection and will not use it for any other purpose.
All of our data is delivered via our own platform where we host the data on a dedicated server.
You may withdraw your consent for processing your personal data at any time by contacting us.
7. Client Information
We treat all information we receive from clients as confidential and do not use that information for any purpose other than to fulfill our obligations to them. We keep client information secure at all times and prevent the misuse and unauthorized disclosure of it by our employees or by third parties.
8. Children and minors
Our site and our Services are directed to the general public. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information about children under 16 years of age.
9. How long we retain Personal Information?
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and as required for business or legal purposes unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. If you withdraw your consent for processing your personal data, we will delete the personal data concerned at that point and will not keep a copy of it. Your right to withdraw your consent is elaborated in more detail below.
10. Conditions for consent
When processing is based on consent, the Data Subjects have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the previous processing before the consent withdrawal.
You may withdraw your consent for collecting, using or disclosing your personal data by giving us a written notice via email, addressed to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Which rights do I have?
You always have the following rights set forth under the applicable law:
• Right to get transparent information about the processing of your Personal Information;
• Right to get access to your Personal Information;
• Right to rectify inaccurate Personal Information concerning you and to get information about any rectification;
• Right to erase Personal Information concerning you and to get information about any erasure;
• Right to restrict processing of Personal Information concerning you and to get information about any restriction;
• Right to receive the Personal Information you provided to us and that concerns you, and transmit this received Personal information to another provider;
• Right to object any data processing that is based on our legitimate interest;
• Right not to be subject to a decision solely based on automated processing including profiling. We respond to all inquiries within 30 days.
12. Can I see, remove and/or edit information about me?
You may access the information we collect from or about you in order to review, edit, or delete such information, or you may exercise your right to opt-out of communications from Sales.Rocks by sending us an email request to email@example.com
13. Can I opt-out?
You may opt-out by:
• clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in any e-mail communication received from Sales.Rocks, or sending an email request firstname.lastname@example.org
• SMS-opt-out through our platform.
14. Legal Proceedings
We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law in order to, for example, respond to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a court or a government agency (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:comply with a legal obligation,
- protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties,
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services,
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of the Service Users or the public, or protect against legal liability.
16. Data Protection Officer
Sales.Rocks has appointed Data Protection Officer to provide oversight for our data protection program. You may contact us with any data protection questions or concerns at email@example.com
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Address: Stationsplein 45 1st Floor (Unit D1.119.2) Entrance D, 3013AK Rotterdam The Netherlands
Phone: +31 10 310 4085